All the equipment for ISO economic capacity corn/maize starch glucose production line can match ISO 9001:2008 standard.
ISO Economic Capacity Corn/Maize Starch Glucose Production Line From Starch:
Capacity: Depends on customer's requirement.
General process description:
(1) Starch milk adjustment: Starch milk coming from starch plant is adjusted to DS28-32% and proper PH and temperature. Or mix the dry starch with water to reach above condition for next section.
(2) Liquefaction:Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme. 2 times jet cooking is needed for better reaction. Then the material is sent to flash for cooling then to the neutralization tank for suitable PH value.
(3) Saccharification:The liquefied material is sent to saccharification tank for reaction with aid of enzyme. After being kept in holding tube the required DE value of the glucose will be reached. Then the material is sent to flash for cooling then to the enzyme killer to kill the enzyme.
(4) Filtration and decoloring: Glucose is cleaned by removing the protein and other foreign items with filter. Active carbon is needed for decoloring at proper temperature. After decoloring, the AC will be removed by filter. And then the material will be sent to the next section.
(5) Ion exchange: Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchanger. This equipment is used for high quality product.
(6) Evaporation: The glucose is totally cleaned through safety filter then sent to evaporator for concentrating to reach the required DS as final product.